Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fadzlie Ismail Is A Conman (Peristiwa 8 Minit band manager)

This blog is dedicated to Fadzlie Ismail, the band manager of Perisitwa 8 Minit. This SOB is a bloody conman.

I recently bought a spare part for my Naza Ria from him for RM70. I banked in the money to his CIMB account via the cash deposit machine. Here are the account particulars:-

Name: Nik Puteri Shazaleen
Account Number: 12150076286526

I banked in the money about a month ago, and until today, nothing. I tried contacting him, but he keep on delaying and sometimes never even pickup his phone. I already told him that if he doesn't send the part to me or return back my money, I will contact and let his friends know the type of person he is.

I know the amount is not a lot, but this SOB was rude, and even had the nerve to tell me he can't get rich from my RM70. Bloody cunt, if thats the case why don't you return my money!

I just don't want this to get the satisfaction from conning another person, so thats the reason why I am posting his info here. Please be wary of this guy. He is willing to risk his reputation for RM70.

BTW his name also appeared on Berita Harian:-
http://www.bharian.com.my/bharian/articles/SimboliknamaPeristiwa8Minit/Article

Link to his myspace page:-

No comments:

Post a Comment